TX-6AM-P Air Mover with Polymer Horn 6 Inch
Our polymer horns offer reduced weight, longer life, and they are crush and dent resistant. As the only manufacture to offer all sizes of the polymer horn we are proud that we normally have all of these in stock at one of our three manufactures warehouses through out the United States. In addition the polymer is electrical conductive to allow safe discharge of any potential static build up. The Texas Pneumatic air movers have been tested at an independent laboratory. The free flow ratings listed are based on tests to AMCA Standard 210. Under identical testing situations, Texas Pneumatic air movers equaled or exceeded the air flow competitively manufactured air movers.
FEATURES OF TEXAS PNEUMATIC AIR MOVERS:
- No moving parts.
- Used for venting hazardous areas.
- Maintenance is minimal.
- Can be used as a blower or exhauster.
- Operates on compressed air or steam.
- Connection for ground wire
- Tested at an independent laboratory to AMCA Standard 210, equaling or exceeding the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
- Overall Length – 44 inch
- Diameter of Base – 11.25 inches
- Diameter Top of Horn – 12.5 Inch
- NPT Size – 1 inch
- Bolt Circle Diameter – 10.5 inch
- Base Slot Diameter – 7/16 Inch
- Net Weight – 16.35 pounds
- Net Shipping Weight – 21 pounds